Marcus Mataga joined the firm in March 2015. Marcus received his Bachelor of Business Administration degree, summa cum laude, in Finance from Texas A&M University in 2008, and his Juris Doctor degree from Baylor University School of Law in 2012.
Marcus’ primary practice areas include Commercial Litigation, Employment Litigation, and General Civil Litigation.
In his free time, Marcus enjoys drawing, playing ultimate Frisbee, and exploring Waco with his dog, Wendell.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- General Civil Litigation
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas
- Juris Doctor - 2012
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- B.B.A. - 2008
- Honors: summa cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Waco-McLennan County Bar Association
- Waco-McLennan County Young Lawyers Association, Board of Directors, 2016 to Present
- Texas Young Lawyers Association